Sunday, November 2, 2008

Warning!!! Exploding Chickens!

OK wow so i thought i would make this awesome meal. Chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. I was feeling pretty good about the whole thing. I bought the bag thingy for the chicken. Easy enough right? I put the chicken in the bag put the bag in a glass Pyrex pan and into the oven, I was on my way to one delicious dinner..... That was until i dared to check on the chicken! The bag had puffed up so much that i could hear the plastic stretching beyond it's capacity so i did what any strong, brave woman would do...................... I ran............and i got someone who didn't know better, to approach it. Before the bag could be deflated an explosion occurred............Not the bag mind you it was the Pyrex pan..... Thousands of tiny glass pieces all over the kitchen floor, inside the oven, the sink, you name it there was glass..... So i give this out as a warning, cooking is dangerous from now on just eat out.....

No comments: